Health & Safety
October 7, 2019
1. Contest is only open to member's children aged 2 to 13.
2. One prize will be randomly drawn for each age group (2 to 4, 5 to 9 and 10 to 13).
3. Only one entry per child.
4. Pictures can be picked up from the Switchboard area or click below to print at home (please remember to print the back page).
5. Coloured pictures can be placed in the box at Switchboard or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use subject Colouring Contest.
6. Contest closed October 24, 2019 at noon and winners will be announced by October 28, 2019. Prizes will immediately be available for pick up from the Union Office, A-123, Level 1 Admin Bldg.
Please click here for contest rules poster
Please click here for colouring page
Good luck and Happy Halloween
Social Committee Call-Out
January 9, 2020
Are you interested in being part of a small committee to help plan events and give-aways for our members for this year?
We are looking for up to 4 memb...
General Membership Meeting
April 22, 2018
May 7, 2018
2 Poyntz Street, Penetanguishene
January 16, 2020
Monday, January 27, 2020
7:30 p.m. sharp
North Simcoe Sports and Recreation Centre
527 Len Self Blvd., Midland
(Upstairs in the Community Hall)
Holiday Colouring Contest
December 3, 2019
OPSEU Social Mapping Census
November 25, 2019
Halloween Colouring Contest
August 20, 2019
Response to Management's Memo Re: Sick Notes for Weekend Sick Calls
August 18, 2019
Social Committee Give-Away
July 23, 2019
North Simcoe Muskoka District Labour Council BBQ Picnic
Rally to Protect Our Public Health Care
April 12, 2019